One of the things that hold many people back when they first start tryig to build an online business is the tech side of things.
It can seem overwhelming dealing with all the jargon and bits and pieces that have to be setup and fit together.
The truth is though that if you take everything step by step and one step at a time it becomes easier.
Also, the more you do something the better you get at it and the easier it becomes.
Another thing to bear in mind is that many of the things which you have to setup when you are first starting out only need to be setup once.
Many of the tech tasks are much more simplified these days too compared to 5 or 10 years ago.
There are plenty of free and cheap tools available now to help you perform technical tasks.
So here are a few things you can do to help you get over your fear of the tech stuff and help you on the way.
- Play around with stuff. When it comes to using software programs and applications you cannot break anything. Almost all software now comes with training videos so you can learn from those and then play around with the software. If you make a mistake or do something wrong it can be undone so don’t worry. By doing this you will learn how it works over time and get used to using it.
- If you do not know or cannot figure out how to do something you can always search on Google. There will be other people with the same question who have asked on forums and there will usually always be plenty of answers too.
- Youtube is another great resource for finding information and videos explaining how to use software and applications. You can learn about pretty much anything on Youtube these days and of course the best part is that its free too.
- Another place to look is in the many Facebook Groups that are now widely available to join. You can join a few active Facebook Groups and ask questions there. There will almost always be people with the knowledge who are willing to offer you assistance. A group to start with is my very own Facebook Group which you can find here: Internet Marketing Den
- Finally, if you still cannot figure something out or simply don’t have to time or don’t want to do it yourself, you can always outsource the task. Many tasks can now be outsourced inexpensively at websites such as Fiverr.
I hope you have found this post useful.
Until nest time.
Peace, Love and Success,